Want a bird’s eye view of the annual Murphys parade(s) or the comings and goings of those enjoying Murphys? The front porch and private yard area are great places to watch the local festivities.
The House on Main is located in the center of downtown Murphys on Main Street next to the creek, this 4-bedroom (one bedroom is a kid’s bunkroom) 3-bath vacation home rental sleeps a total of 8 guests. The property provides a large living room, dining room, kitchen, and deck, and sleeps 6 adults in three bedrooms and two kids in the bunkroom.
This rental has plenty of space for your group travel in California’s Gold Country. Amenities include a large living room with a fireplace, a built-in bar, dining room, large, stocked kitchen, extra-large master bedroom with a sitting room and ensuite bathroom, plus two queen bedrooms, a kid’s bunkroom with an ensuite bathroom, full hallway bathroom and an extra spacious backyard deck. The kitchen has every kitchen tool you could ask for and lots of spices and condiments. You only clean up after yourself, and we take care of the rest.
The creek runs along the side yard and backyard. Perfect for enjoying a meal or just a glass of wine from one of the many tasting rooms in town.
The single-family home is very comfortable with Wi-Fi and HVAC, and the décor’ is a mix of items gathered over the years to keep you comfortable and relaxed for your visit.
- Large living area with wood-burning fireplace and ceiling fan
- Built-in wet bar stocked with stemware
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flat-screen TVs with streaming capabilities
- Dining table – seating for 6
- 4 bedrooms: 1 king, 2 queen and a kids’ bunk room
- 3 bathrooms – ensuite master, hall bath and kids’ bunk room ensuite
- Central heating & air conditioning
- Extra spacious backyard deck with outdoor tables and chairs
- A large side yard with plenty of seating and the creek that runs nearby
- Covered car port for up to 3 cars
- Ample parking
- 2-night minimum requirement